job type:Rank and File
Salary/hourly pay:Monthly rate
specialty:Credit & Collection
- Graduate of any Business Course
- With at least 1 year experience as Collector
- Presentable and with good interpersonal skills
- Familiar in Metro Manila Area
- Know how to drive (motorcycle)
- To perform field visitations activities for the following:
- Transmittal / Countering of Sales Invoices in a timely manner
- Collections of due accounts as scheduled by Credit & Collection Assistant
- Conduct skip tracing and re-establish contact with un-contactable, avoiding, and problem customers and to update the Credit and Collection Assistant on all positive contacts made.
- Check, reconcile, and issue Collection Receipts (OR/PR) to paying customers and ensure that the collected amount is accurate and deductions (if any) are valid.
- To remind, follow-up, negotiate, convince, and educate customers on the need to make timely payments.
CREDIT INVESTIGATION -
- Conduct ocular inspections for Customers applying for accreditation and Customers applying for re-activation and requesting for an increase in Credit Limit.
- Identify existing customers with financial problems and update C&C Assistant concern.
- Perform field verifications to ascertain the Customer’s assets and financial position to assist the C & C team to decide on the next course of collection mode.
- Perform other functions that may be assigned by superiors from time to time.