experience:2-3 years experience in the same capacity
Job Location:Calamba Laguna
job Function:Internal Auditing
job title:Internal Auditor
- Obtains, analyzes, and evaluates accounting records and pertinent documents for strict compliance with company policies and regulations.
- Examines, reviews and analyzes account balances presented for audit.
- Checks and reviews the accuracy of processing and posting of Sales Transactions, Accounts Receivables status and collections.
- Verifies calculation of CM’s rebates, discounts, and other dealer’s incentives.
- Checks the correctness of inventory transactions.
- Performs special audit on cash and other accounts per instruction by immediate superior.
- Delivers prompt audit reports that reflects audit results and documents process.
- CPA with at least 2 years of work experience in similar capacity.
- Strong analytical, verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Keen to details with high level of accuracy .
- SAP knowledge is definitely an added advantage