experience:With at least 1 year work experience as Field Inspector or Quality Control/Quality Assurance Engineer (HAC Industry)
job Function:QA/QC Engineer
specialty:air conditioning products
job title:QA/QC Engineer
- Develops and initiates different QC/QA methods using all applicable basic and/or advanced analytical tools, instrument and techniques.
- Direct QA/QC inspectors with the performance of their job and monitor the implementation of QA/QC procedures.
- Conduct visits and audits on HVAC installation: Prepare QA/QC reports and provides recommendations and solutions if the standard has not been met.
- Evaluate the performance of KASDI by conducting audits and ensuring the quality of workmanship of KASDI.
- Graduate of Mechanical, Electrical or Electronic Engineering.
- With at least 1 year of work experience as a Field Inspector or Quality Control/ Quality Assurance Engineer (HVAC Industry)
- Knowledge on data analysis and statistics.
- Must be excellent in computer and data entry skills.